The Cabinet Installer will be responsible for the prep and install of cabinets into our yachts. The person will work closely as a team member in each phase of yacht production; maintaining a high level of organization and drive continuous improvement to help build/maintain a culture of good work ethic, loyalty, lean manufacturing. The position also requires embrace the Custom activities of the brand.
- Self-motivated, highly skilled carpenter to install fine cabinetry in luxury center console boats.
- Candidate must have an eye for finesse and be extremely detail oriented.
- Must be able to carry and lift 50 lbs. unassisted.
- In assembly operations, use a variety of equipment and materials such as small hand tools, screw gun, glue, knives, hoist, jigs, fixtures, and fasteners.
- The job will require candidate to be around fiberglass and perform cutting and grinding duties as necessary. Some electrical experience is preferred, 12V and 110V.
- Responsible for ensuring quality in assembly operations.
- Reports to work on time for designated shift.
- Required to adhere to company safety policies and procedures.
- Works cooperatively with co-workers.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Requires demonstrated mechanical aptitude.
- Must be able to use power tools and related assembly equipment.
- Must be able to read and understand instructions in assembly operations.
- Must be knowledgeable of safety procedures and requirements.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive market-based salary, commensurate with experience and education
- Comprehensive benefits package available
Internal Job Applicants please see Human Resources