HCB Yachts makes the world’s largest center console yacht and is the only true luxurious center console yacht on the water. With unsurpassed horsepower and expansive amenities, all models are completely customizable vessels ranging between 39’-65’. HCB Yachts is committed to helping build the perfect luxury center console yacht to fit every enthusiast lifestyle. Learn more at hcbyachts.com
A key member of Hydra-sports Custom Boat’s production team that will be responsible priming and painting frames, engines, and small parts as needed.
- Prepping the frame or part for painting, including blowing off any water and taping off paint lines.
- Check primer, air pressure, primer gun and guide poles.
- Push out of both check runs.
- Painting – mix paint, check air pressure, check gun, wipe down frame or part, and check for any paint overspray. Check for runs. Flush gun.
- Perform related duties as assigned.
- Identify and escalate issues regarding the product.
- Execute defined work instructions and procedures, as well as company and safety policies.
- Provide operational input to refine established procedures to improve inventory accuracy and efficiency, improve quality or reduce cost.
- Continually work with management on projects and opportunities for optimization.
- Gives and welcomes positive feedback; contributes to building a positive team spirit.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Highly focused with a keen ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience in roles that demand a high level of attention to detail.
- Prefer 3+ years related experience.
- Follow procedure.
- Work to improve their area.
- Create reports such as receiving defects, damage, inspection, etc.
- Work in a fast-paced environment with or without interruptions.
Compensation and Benefits:
Competitive market-based salary, commensurate with experience and education
Comprehensive benefits package available
Internal Job Applicants please see Human Resources