The Patcher will be responsible for the repair and finish of the yacht and small parts. The person will work closely as a team member in each phase of yacht production; maintaining a high level of organization and drive continuous improvement to help build/maintain a culture of good work ethic, loyalty, lean manufacturing. The position also requires embrace the Custom activities of the brand.
- Keeps records on repairs and parts used in repairs.
- Performs appropriate repair to gel coat and metal flake; remove scratches by sanding and buffing; fixes deeper scratches by mixing gel coat, working it down and spraying it.
- Track replacement part work orders and prepare for shipping.
- Moves parts to and from workplace, while keeping the work area clean.
- Laying in and rolling of chop/mat, biaxial, woven and foam into decks, hulls, and liners. Apply sheets of fiberglass and liquid resin to mold of boat and smooth out with brushes and rollers.
- Responsible for ensuring quality in production operations.
- Moves material to and from workstations and maintains clean and orderly workstation.
- Reports to work on time for designated shift. Required to adhere to company safety policies and procedures.
- Works cooperatively with co-workers.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Minimum education level required, however GED or equivalent preferred. Previous lamination experience preferred. Must be able to read and understand instructions.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive market-based salary, commensurate with experience and education
- Comprehensive benefits package available
Internal Job Applicants please see Human Resources