The Production Electrician will be responsible for the electrical functionality of the yacht; accountable for the installation, testing, and troubleshooting of all electrical components. The person will work closely with the wire harness technicians as well as electrical design engineers; maintaining a high level of organization and drive continuous improvement to help build/maintain a culture of good work ethic, loyalty, lean manufacturing. The position also requires embrace the Custom activities of the brand.
- Obtain, review, and follow instructions for rigging of each boat.
- Electrical wiring of components.
- Perform drilling operations.
- Uses caulk gun to create watertight seals.
- Assemble and install parts and components including decks to hulls, windshields, dashes, trim, side moldings, fins, rudders, gas tanks, batteries, wiring, steering, control, engine setting, aligning, mounting and component hookups.
- Vacuum carpets, install seat cushions, and uses appropriate cleaners on upholstery, deck and dashes of boat. Apply appropriate decals to boats.
- In assembly operations, use a variety of equipment and materials such as small hand tools, screw gun, glue, knives, hoist, jigs, fixtures, and fasteners.
- Pushes deck and hull approximately 100 feet to next workstation.
- Responsible for ensuring quality in assembly operations.
- Moves material to and from workstations and maintains clean and orderly workstation.
- Reports to work on time for designated shift. Required to adhere to company safety policies and procedures.
- Works cooperatively with co-workers.
Qualifications / Requirements
- 2-3 years relevant work experience
- Demonstrated tangible leadership skills that cohere to the lean culture with the ability to engage, coach and develop associates and peers
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive market-based salary, commensurate with experience and education
- Comprehensive benefits package available
Internal Job Applicants please see Human Resources