HCB Center Console Yachts Manufacturer of World Class highly customized Offshore fishing boats up to 65 feet. Including the award winning 65 Estrella the world’s largest outboard powered center console.
The Program Manager will oversee and coordinate the execution of New Model launch, Model Refresh, and Model Year projects. Main duties include organizing various tasks to assist, guide, and direct various department heads, personnel, and suppliers. The Program Manager will oversee the progress of the projects and report to upper management accordingly.
- Organizing daily activities based on the goals of the organization.
- Working with other departments to develop budgets and plans for the programs.
- Evaluating and assessing the programs’ strengths and weaknesses.
- Monitoring projects and overseeing project managers to ensure goals are met.
- Monitoring projects and overseeing suppliers are tracking to goals and timelines.
- Reporting and escalating to upper management throughout the project.
- Manage risk and resources making necessary changes accordingly.
- Review and approve program strategy and project delegation in accordance with LRR process (Launch Readiness Review)
Qualifications / Requirements
- 5+ years industry experience, with at least 5 in a management position
- Working knowledge of PC based software (Word, Excel, etc.)
- Manage diverse, simultaneous projects of varying complexities
- Strong relationship management, strategy development, project management, problem solving and change management skills.
- Professional and positive approach, commands respect, self-motivated, strong in building relationships, team player, creative with the ability to work on own initiative
- Demonstrated strong oral and written communication skills
Compensation and Benefits:
Competitive market-based salary, commensurate with experience and education
Comprehensive benefits package available
Internal Job Applicants please see Human Resources