A key member of Hydra-sports Custom Boat’s production team that will be responsible priming and painting frames, engines, and small parts as needed.
- Prepping the frame or part for painting, including blowing off any water and taping off paint lines.
- Check primer, air pressure, primer gun and guide poles.
- Push out of both check runs.
- Painting – mix paint, check air pressure, check gun, wipe down frame or part, and check for any paint overspray. Check for runs. Flush gun.
- Perform related duties as assigned
- Identify and escalate issues regarding the product.
- Execute defined work instructions and procedures, as well as company and safety policies.
- Provide operational input to refine established procedures to improve inventory accuracy and efficiency, improve quality or reduce cost.
- Continually work with management on projects and opportunities for optimization.
- Gives and welcomes positive feedback; contributes to building a positive team spirit.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Highly focused with a keen ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience in roles that demand a high level of attention to detail.
- Prefer 3+ years related experience.
- Follow procedure
- Work to improve their area
- Create reports such as receiving defects, damage, inspection, etc.
- Work in a fast-paced environment with or without interruptions.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive market-based salary, commensurate with experience and education
- Comprehensive benefits package available
Internal Job Applicants please see Human Resources